Our sodium chlorite is used in textile industries also, and sodium bisulfate is a by-product. On the other hand, we provide formulated products used in bleaching, dying, etc. For example, ammonium persulfate, Potassium Persulfate
and Sodium Persulfate
1. ammonium persulfate
Application: Ammonium persulfate is a strong oxidizing agent and can be found in a wide variety of industrial and consumer uses. It appears as a white crystalline powder but may be formulated into cream preparations.
♦ disinfectants and bleaches
♦ bleaching agent for hair colourant and lightener formulations
♦ bleaching and strengthening agent for flour in the baking industry
2. potassium persulfate
This salt is used to initiate polymerziation of various alkenes leading to commercially important polymers such as styrene-butadiene rubber andpolytetrafluoroethylene and related materials.
It is used in organic chemistry as an oxidizing agent, for instance in the Elbs persulfate oxidation of phenols.
As a strong bleaching agent, it is used in hair dye substances as whitening agent with hydrogen peroxide.
It is a Food Additive
3. sodium persulfate
(1) Used in cleaning and picking of metal surface.
(2) Used in accelerated curing of low formaldehyde adhesives.
(3) Used in modification of starch , production of binders and coating materials.
(4) Desizing agent and bleach activer.
(5) An essential component of bleaching formulations for hair cosmetics.