High Quality HPMC Cas 9004-65-3
My company has the advanced method of liquid phase reaction kettle, adopt domestic most advanced technology to produce Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose . HPMC has been applied in petroleum chemical industry, building materials, in addition to paint agent, agricultural chemicals, printing ink, textile printing and dyeing, synthetic resin, paint, ceramics, paper, cosmetics and other products in the production of a thickener, stabilizer, emulsifier, excipients, water retention agent, film former, etc.
In the course of construction, HPMC used to build by laying bricks or stones wall, plaster, caulking, paste tile, marble, plastic decoration, paste with high intensity, can reduce the dosage of cement. Sealing used in stucco gypsum, adhesive plaster, gypsum, water resistant putty can significantly improve the water retention, adhesive strength, etc.
2. Physical Properties of polymer hpmc
1) Appearance: Appearance: white or off-white powder , odorless and flavorless.
2) Particle sizes: 100% pass rate in 80 mesh.
3) Carbonization temperature: 280-300°C. Color change temperature: 190-200°C
4) Apparent density: 0.43-0.50 g/mL (usually about 0.5 g/mL), specific density 1.26-1.31mL.
5) Surface tension: 42-56 dyn/cm (2% aqueous solution with 25 °C).
6) Solubility: soluble in cold water, glacial acetic acid, ethanol, methanol and propylene glycol, slightly soluble in acetone depending on the degree of substitutions, The
solution of HPMC has surface activity, high transparency, and stable performance. When heated at certain temperature, the solution becomes cloudy or forms flocculent gel.
However, the solution becomes clear again after cooling. Different types of HPMC have different gelation temperatures. The solubility varies with the viscosity. The lower the
viscosity, the higher solubility it has. The properties have differences with different types of HPMC and the solubility in water of HEMC is not affected by PH.
7) The higher methoxy content in HPMC, the lower gelation temperature, and the higher solubility in water and surface activity.
8) HPMC has some other characteristics, for example, thickening property, PH stability, retention of water, excellent film-forming property, good disperse and adhesion ability.
3. Application of polymer hpmc
- Construction industry.
- Cosmetic&Personal Care.
- Paint industry.
- Oilfield industry.
- Pharmaceutical materials.
- Food additives
- Special application.
Looking for ideal High Quality HPMC Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the HPMC Cas 9004-65-3 are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of High Quality HPMC Cas 9004-65-3. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Other Chemicals